Welcome

Welcome to Sheeple Liberation. The purpose of this blog is to be an extension and companion of a blog I created at MySpace . My specific interest in creating this blog is to provide a forum for the free discussion of current topics and to provide an ongoing resource to folks who are either awake or on the path to it. So many times in my life I have had experiences that shocked me into the awareness that what I thought I knew and what I assumed to be the truth was not so. I know there are many of you out there who have had similar experiences. The description of this kind of experience is that you know something is wrong, but you just can't put your finger on just what it is. I hope this blog can be a place where you can help yourself put together the pieces and also to share what you have learned.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Naomi Klein "The Shock Doctrine" & "No Logo" interview

As mentioned in a previous post, consider who Naomi Klein is. She is getting a lot of press and talking about issues that have appeal to the liberal left. Why? Keep in mind that Klein is a graduate of the London School of Economics. It's interesting that she comes out critical of globalization as her Alma Mater, the LSE, is a very symbol of it. I think Ms. Klein is obligated to explain this.



Among other things, Klein discusses the real meaning and purpose of torture. She points out that torture's purpose is not only to retrieve information (who's effectiveness is doubtful), but to terrorize us all into a state of compliance. Guantanamo exists almost secondarily to hold prisoners. It's primary function at this time is to send a message to ALL of us that Guantanamo could happen to any of us if we fail to comply.

Please have a listen to this interview, research Klein further and read her new book.

Folks, it's all about mind control. The sooner you realize you are being controlled and have been mind controlled all your life, the sooner you will get a handle on it and cease following like a lemming whatever strings your controllers are pulling. Then, maybe you will have a chance to taste real freedom.

2 comments:

David Croson said...

I believe your statement that she is an LSE graduate is not adequately supported. She dropped out of the University of Toronto, returned to college in 1995, and apparently recently received an honorary law degree.

I found no evidence of her completing any course of study at the LSE! She spoke there in 2002 -- but, to my knowledge, that's the extent of her connection to it.

Liberator said...

Thanks for the correction. That Ms. Klein is NOT now a graduate of LSE, only bolsters her credibility in my opinion.